Get a FREE consultation with a housing expert

    Let us call you

    Are you caught up in the Cladding Scandal? Our solicitors are able to make a claim on your behalf for COMPENSATION from the Freeholder for the delay in the replacement of your cladding.

    The claim will represent

    • The time delay in replacing the cladding
    • The fact that you can not sell your home
    • Loss of opportunity caused by the freeholder

    Our panel of specialist leasehold solicitors have a mechanism whereby COMPENSATION can be claimed on behalf of the leaseholder from the freeholder.

    Call quoting “Cladding Claims” – and you will immediately be passed to our cladding department.

    Start Cladding Claim

      Your details


      Property details

      You will receive a call from our cladding team
      in the next 24 hours